Achievements, Accreditations & Awards
In a very short period of six years, AMC achieved remarkably and become a leading healthcare facility in Afghanistan. In spite of the fact that AMC functions successfully in a society that deals with excessive multilateral challenges, we obtained the lost trust of people in the healthcare institutions, medical professionals and tremendously reduced the flow of patients going outside the country.
AMC is also been highlighted many times in international and local media for its eminent quality services, outstanding architecture and design. AMC staff proudly represented Afghanistan in international healthcare research forums at ESC, ACC, SAARC, and Japan to manifest their conducted research.
9001-2015 (UKAS) Certified
Clinical Service Initiative of the year - Afghanistan
European Association of preventive Cardiology Certified
Fastest Growing Multi Speciality Hospital - Afghanistan
Affiliated with BIO RAD Laboratories, Inc. USA
AMC has many FIRST(s) successful accomplishments credit in Afghanistan’s healthcare sector.
- First to start Adult Cardiac Surgery
- First to start implanting of Congenital Heart Disease Devices
- First to start Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- First to start Balloon Dilatation (BAV, BPV)
- First to start Peripheral Embolectomies
- First to implant Inferior Vena Care Filter
- First to start ERCP procedure
- First to perform CT Guided Chest Biopsy
- First to implant Permanent Pacemaker
- First private hospital to admit COVID19 patients
- First to implant Automated Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD)
- First to perform TAVI procedure