Dr. Ruqqayah Ahmadshah “Ahmadzai”
Dr Ruqqayah Ahmadshah “Ahmadzai” is an ophthalmologist at AMC. She is from Kabul. She is a dedicated and compassionate doctor. She is an experienced clinician and surgeon having performed hundreds of eye surgeries, including cataract, trauma, squint, eyelid, glaucoma, and laser procedures for adults and children.
- 1994-1996: High School Diploma, Islamabad, Pakistan
- 1997-2002: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Surgery), International Islamic University Malaysia.
- 2006-2011: MRCS The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- 2012: (FRCS) Fellowship in Ophthalmology, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- 2003-2004: House Officer, University Malaya Medical Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- August- November 2005: Medical Officer, Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- 2006-2012: Medical Officer, Kuala Lumpur General Hospital, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2012-2016: Ophthalmologist, Sarawak General Hospital.